To develop a high performing team it’s important to understand the different dynamics that emerge when a group of people work together. Using the Lumina Spark Psychometric tool (with a 10ft x 10ft mat) this one-day workshop will help managers build awareness around their strengths, weaknesses and understand how to build trust and effective communication. We’ll explore the concept of “psychological safety” seen as holy grail of high performing teams.
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand how to create an environment in which high performance can flourish
- Understand Bruce Tuckman’s stages of team development and recognise what your role is as a leader in relation to this
- Know how to delegate the right things, to the right people, at the right time, in the right way
- Recognise the importance of adapting your leadership style depending on the person, task and situation
- Understand how to motivate different people and your team as a whole
- Understand the importance of both positive and constructive feedback in building trust and motivation
If you, your team or your organisation might benefit from Effective Team Building – contact us here to explore dates and prices.