The further up the career ladder you go the more the demand for clear, impactful and memorable presentations. This two day workshop is designed for experienced speakers who want to move up to the next level delivering speeches that inform, inspire and motivate.
This workshop empowers delegates by instilling good habits around preparation, structuring and delivering presentations. By using the latest psychological research it gives insights into how to create confidence, build gravitas and make audiences want to listen. You will deliver a high-performance presentation and receive feedback from the group, the facilitator and from your own video. You will also practice communication in a range of formal and informal situations. We include a one2one coaching session within the workshop.
What you’ll be able to do after this course:
- Recognise the importance of nonverbal communication and first impressions.
- Use a heart monitor to help find an optimum pattern of breathing
- Demonstrate “the five rules” of communication in an impromptu presentation.
- Identify the key message for your audience.
- Use a range of tools and techniques to maximise gravitas.
- Use visual aids so they work for you and not against you.
- Handle difficult questions from tricky members of the audience.
- Receive feedback on your unique style from the trainer, the delegates and your own video.
- Identify your strengths and areas for development in a one2one coaching session.
If you, your team or your organisation might benefit from Talking Ape’s Presentation Skills Masterclass – contact us here to explore dates and prices.