How do you feel before a big pitch? Do you look forward to it or dread every inch of the journey?
This fun and interactive workshop works with your team to practice ”live” pitches. It takes you through the whole process from the first phone call to the final pitch. It helps you understand that pitches are often won before you stand up and talk. It encompasses everything you do to prepare from information gathering, relationship building to the actual pitch itself. At the heart of this workshop is to build awareness around the “pitching disconnect” the reasons why some people win pitches and others fail. Finally it helps you pitch what the client wants to hear not what you want to say.
What you’ll be able to do after this course:
- Focus on the brief and deliver on what the client really wants.
- Understand how to use Logos, Ethos and Pathos for pitching and influencing.
- Get the pitch flow right, from an impactful beginning, to a signposted middle and powerful endings.
- Understand your USP and what makes you different.
- Create impact-controlling fears and keeping clients’ attention.
- Build the relationship, developing rapport on the telephone and face-to-face.
- Understand the role of the brain in pitching and how to present information so audiences take it in and act.
- Deal confidently with difficult questions.
If you, your team or your organisation might benefit from Talking Ape’s Perfect Pitch – contact us here to explore dates and prices.